Last Updated on
Gynectrol – Chest Fat Burner
What is Gynectrol? How Does It Get Rid Of Man Boobs?
Gynectrol is a supplement that deals with the growth of breast tissues in men; this condition is known as Gynecomastia.
It arises when a man’s breasts increase in size after the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Therefore increased levels of testosterone lead to increased levels of estrogen which are deposited as fat cells over the pectoral muscles.
Using this supplement helps in counteracting the estrogenic conversion hence reducing men’s enlarged breast areas.
Gynectrol is made up of the following ingredients;
- Caffeine – this helps in increasing the metabolism and boosts burning of fat cells
- Green tea – it contains antioxidants which strengthen the immune system and promote fat loss treatment.
- Chromium – this helps in improving and maintaining blood sugar levels, hence helping the boy stay remain lean.
- Guggulsterones –it helps in fat burning by stimulating the thyroid, affecting the metabolism is a positive way.
- Sclareolides – Sclareolides has a property that helps in burning fats and stimulation of testosterone dealing with the issue of estrogenic conversions.
- Theobromine cacao – source of amino acid arginine that helps in muscle generation.
- Help in reducing chest size
- Helps in preventing the sagging of chest
- Helps in shrinking breast fat cells without affecting the muscles.
- It is natural
- One does not need a prescription to purchase one
How It Works To Get Rid Of Man Boobs
When effectively used Gynectrol will help in dealing with adipose tissue in the chest. It catalyzes fat burning process helping the muscles to come out.
The tablets are usually taken three times in a day together with meals, even when one is not working out.
When one is working out, it is recommended to take it 30 minutes before beginning the workout session. For optimum results, it should be taken continuously for at least two months.
Before it was launched, Gynectrol was tested for any side effects, and it was found to be fit for human usage and since its inception, no cases have ever been brought forward.
However, it is recommended not to misuse it and to follow the prescribed instructions when taking it.